Bliss Spas has long been a destination for skincare products, body-perfecting tools, spa services, and the happiness and well-being that goes along with their brand. When they decided to move into the cosmetics market, a natural extension for the good-for-your-skin company, Bliss not only needed a new home for their new 300+ count product line, but a whole new presentation of their brand. A clean, refreshing reimagined vision of the Bliss brand allows the products and spa services to take the lead while keeping the same reliable service and cheeky branding for which Bliss is known.
In the press: Read more about Bliss' initiatives here.
The Bliss shop-in-shop concept store was designed with RPG, a leader in high-end retail display and store design for the health and beauty market.
• designed and developed unique cosmetics tester-merchandiser system to fit into varying Bliss Spa fixtures
• enhanced product line communication through multiple channels and graphic areas
• reenvisioned existing brand language to more contemporary style
• designed immersive environment shop-in-shop concept for major retail chains
• directed design and rendering of store concept